Mark C. Santi
Mark is licensed to practice law in Minnesota, New York, and Florida and represents aggrieved investors nationwide. He has extensive experience in business law and commercial litigation, including work on a high profile multi-billion-dollar securities lawsuit.
Mark graduated with a B.S. in Economics and Political Science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. At UW he was inducted into the Iron Cross Society which is considered the highest honor an undergraduate can receive at the University. Mr. Santi graduated from the University of Miami-School of Law with a Juris Doctor degree. At Miami Law he received awards for outstanding performance and pro bono services for those in need, and was inducted into the Society of Bar & Gavel where he ultimately served as its President.
- Minnesota, New York, and Florida Bars
- United States District Courts for the District of Minnesota and Southern District of Florida
- Member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association, former Member & Vice-Chair of the Community Service Committee for the New Lawyers Section; former Liaison for the New Lawyers Section to the MSBA’s Commercial Litigation Section, Bankruptcy Section, and Professionalism Committee.
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- Board Member: Wisconsin Alumni Association – Twin Cities Chapter – Community Engagement Co-Chair
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL, Juris Doctor of Law, 2007
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, Madison, WI, B.S. in Economics and Political Science, 2004
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Half-day Compliance Boot Camp, 2013
- Stull, Stull & Brody, New York, NY
- Zebersky & Payne, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Legal Assistance of Washington County, Stillwater, MN, Intern
- Office of Governor Tim Pawlenty, St. Paul, MN, Intern
- Mahtomedi, MN
- Water and snow skiing
- KSTP coverage regarding ethical representation of Medical Marijuana companies
- Presented “Common Pitfalls of Financial Processionals and how to Avoid Them” at JUX Law Firm Seminar, July 2013
- Society of Bar & Gavel, University of Miami School of Law
- Iron Cross Society, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Financial Advisors’ Most Common Legal Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them (7/8/13).
- Minnesota Business Owners Conference – Emcee. (10/8/2013).
- Common Legal Issues in Starting and Operating your Practice. University of Minnesota Orthodontics Residency Program (11/6/2012).